Kids just love to have fun in every affair of them, whether it is playing, eating, clothing or working! They run after the radiant colors and are always attracted magnificently by the fun faces that come to their sight in any way! These crocheted monsters pattern are sure to held dearest to your kid’s eyes! Beautifully crocheted little monster faces will look much cuter in your child’s hand and your kids will definitely love to have great fun with them in collaboration with a friend’s club!
Making awesome and intelligent use of stitches, different happy, sad and scary expressions have been given to these little monsters and eyes made of felt just provide the spooky and fearful staring to them! To specify the male and female monster a number of variations can be given using your creative brain and one example here is the accent knotted bow! Click the link below and get instant access to full pattern to crochet these monsters now for your kids!
Free Crochet Patterns:
- 10 Easy and Free Crochet Patterns for Your Baby
- 10 Easy and Free Crochet Bracelet Patterns
- 10 Free Kid’s Crochet Backpack Patterns
- 15 Free Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 10 DIY Free Patterns for Crochet Slipper Boots
- 15 DIY Free Crochet Shawl Patterns
- 10 Easy Crochet Hat Patterns for Beginners